Monday, December 20, 2010

My Husband

I miss you so much
Do you know?
I long for your voice
Your comfort
Being with you is the only thing I have ever wanted
Its the honest truth
I know my problems are not worth it for you to help my solve
But I have already reconciled with them
From myself to family, and to friends.
I have never been anymore honest than this time in my life
And the stone that I had have been lifted
Now, I just wanna focus on you
I just need you to know
That no one can replace you
That no one can take you away from me
That I only love you
That no one will be able to separate us ever again
That you are my one true love

I am not angry
I am not mad
I am just patiently waiting for you to let me home
Don't lock the doors to yourself
Let me home once more
And I will bring whatever I lost
Back home again

Monster doesn't have to be strong alone anymore
This time
He can be strong, together with Baby
And never shall they be apart again

Loving you,
Baby Raymond

No comments: