Monday, December 20, 2010

I have never forgotten a single word

I have never forgotten a single word you told me
From the chat we started to the very last word you told me
I know I have always been putting up a false front to you
Because I was scared
But I have never forgotten what you said to me
Each and single them mean everything to me
I promise to love you forever until after the end of time
I promise to grow old with you
I promise to only belong to you
You promise to protect me
You promise never to leave me
You promise to grow old with me
You mean the world to me
You always have
And never will that change
I am sorry I was so stubborn
Always trying to speak the opposite
But I have never been more honest and truthful than before
I love you forever
My Monster
Nothing can make me change this
You mean forever to me

If you lose hope
I will give you hope
If you lose your way
I shall be your compass
If you fear
I shall be your strength
No more threats and negativity
Just more affirmations and steadiness
The love only gets stronger each time after a breakdown
Our love is getting way stronger
Give me your hand
And I will give you a miracle


"I love you, truly. I am strong, we are strong.
Monster"

Always yours,
Baby Raymond

No comments: