Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Far!

Dear Nicholas,

How was your day? I hope it was fulfilling because mine was!
I went to Kranji, it was a crazy journey- I took bus 39 to seletar camp and changed to 168, but I took the wrong 168 and it went back to IKEA! I had to then cross over to the right 168 and take the dreadful journey to Woodlands and from there, I took 961 to the riding centre.
The riding centre was nice, it is very clean- they have locker rooms for riders to hang their stuff! From the school, I met 2 girls, Daphne and Morine, they use to learn riding from Gallop Stable, and they told me why they decided to leave for SG Turf Club Riding Centre was because of the management.
During the group assessment, I was given a horse named Jonas to ride on, he is one lazy horse according to the trainer. (Reminds me of Rina) It wasn't as bad as I thought, I did trots and that's about it. I was placed into Novice 2, it's okay, I will work hard and get into their National team!
After which, I had a chat with Daphne and Morine and Daphne offered to drive me to Little India so it will be easier to go back to Pasir Ris. On the journey, I learnt tat she actually volunteers at the Riding School for the Disabled! So I've asked to volunteer and the chances are high!
After she dropped me off, I took a cab back to Pasir Ris and met Yan Min, Melissa, Sheeren, Pei Ying and Grace for dinner and a chat. We helped Mel do her survey, something got to do with her assignment. Then I told all of them about my status, about what happened between us and what I have done wrong and I learning to be stronger and waiting for you to come home, of course. They were all very supportive of it and they will help me, guide me into a stronger and positive person and I will become the person that my heart is meant to be and my mind, my thinking and my moral code will all be in sync!
Alright, it's getting late and I need to sleep!
Goodnight Monster!

Missing you
Baby Raymond

No comments: