Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In the Winter

In the Winter
I was struggling to pull through
I didn't know how I could possibly hold on
Then you came
Your hands
They were so warm
You grabbed my cold hands
Almost frost bitten
You held them tight
And brought me up
I felt your breath
I heard your voice
I smell you
You hugged me
To prevent me from freezing myself
Your love
Was more than greatness
I was too cold
I shut you away
Because I never believed in myself
But I believed that you will warm me up
And bring me closer to you
But when I cracked the ice
Reaching my hands to the outside world
I realise you are not there anymore
You left
Still
I love you
You may never want to believe that the ice has melted
But it finally did
And I do love you
And my heart was with you long before I knew where it was
It has been with you always
Even before I found it
So it's okay
I will forever be with you
Even when we're oceans apart
I love you
Sorry I have hurt you
But I love you
And only you

Forever yours,
Baby Raymond

No comments: