Monday, December 27, 2010

Listen


Listen...
Use your heart and listen
Use your love and feel
I am that gentle person you knew
I always have been
Along the way
I got very messed up
So bad that my good side got caught up
Like a spider stuck within it's web
And slowly seeing himself decay
Then you came
You helped me untangle the web
You realised that there were many knots to untie
But you never stopped trying
I did
I stopped
Because I was scared
I was scared that
After breaking the knots
You will realise that I am actually not a spider
But a butterfly that flew into the spider's web
A butterfly that hated his life
And wanted to become someone else
So the butterfly stopped
He stopped struggling
He stopped struggling for his own life
And waited to decay
Yet
You didn't stop
Knowing that the web was venomous
You tried
It was the butterfly that let you down
It was I
That let you down

The gentle yet fragile
Has led himself down the road
He is still the gentle person you knew
He still possessed the beautiful soul
It maybe dimmed from the past events
But please don't lose hope
Because he will one day
Shine again
Turning into a star
He will shine so brightly
His hopes can spread amongst others around him
Leaving rainbow to every people he greets

Don't lose hope on this butterfly
Don't lose hope on me
Don't lose hope on us
For I love you
For what we have
For the strength we have
Don't give up
Don't walk away
Come back
For I am here
Waiting for you
You are the man
The butterfly struggles to get out from the web now
Flying to your side
And never leaving you again

So don't give up
Listen to the wind
Listen to the river
Listen to my heart
And feel my soul and love
For they were with you all these while
I am with you
Listen...

Forever yours,
Baby Raymond

No comments: