Thursday, December 16, 2010

Missing you

Dear Nicholas,

I miss you so much....
I went volunteered to play Christmas Carols at a nursing home at Clementi area with a group of musicians from St. Andrew's Cathedral, it was heart warming. I love seeing the folks have fun and laugh. They came to me and smile the short performance, somehow, I feel close to older folks.
After that, I went home and I did some practicing and I think I am losing my 'picture for music', I hope its not permanent!
I am so sorry that I have emailing you so many times today, I can't help it, I miss you, your voice, you face, you.
I am truly sorry for what I have done but I believe its never too late to repent and come home to my love ones. I am repenting now and I hope you see it too. I don't ask for much, just one more chance to show you the beautiful me inside.
Please believe in my sincerity, honesty, will, determination and love this time.
I am home, please let me in.

Truly yours,
Baby Raymond

No comments: