Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just a note




Just a note for my Monster

I found a piece of torn page from the book, "Alice in Wonderland" while waiting for the bus today.
"Well!" Alice thought to herself. After a fall like this, I shall think nothing of tumbling downstairs!" Down, down, down. Would the fall ever come to an end? I wonder how many miles I have fallen? I must be getting somewhere near."

I have fallen far beneath in the past
I am also done falling
The fall has come to an end
I have reached somewhere near
And that is your heart
I am so close
You are so close
We are so close
My heart is with you
Let me home
And I shall bring all the happiness you deserve
All back, if not, better!
I have faith that I can create the magic
Loving you have been the best thing that ever happen to my life

Forever yours
Baby Raymond

No comments: