Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Miss You


I miss you so much
Don't hide away from me anymore
Any problems, we can solve it together
I miss you so much Nicholas
Why do you choose to ignore me when I have finally become good?
When we can finally walk towards bliss and happiness
Please come home?
I have finally, after so many obstacle and problems
Seen beyond my own fear which I thought I will never overcome and I did
So please see beyond it too and realise my sincerity, love and honesty
We love each other so much
I never wanted us to become like this
I love you so much
I hope that means something to you
Please come back to me
Baby loves you
And he never wanted to leave you
Please don't leave Baby
He's alone
He just wants Monster
That's all
Please come back to Baby
Please...

Love
Baby Raymond

No comments: