Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am not giving up

Dear Monster

How was your Saturday? I had a concert at NAFA today in the afternoon. It was not tiring but the pieces were easy so I was half the time zoning out! I had a few conversation with a violinist and she asked me if I am interested in taking Dip in teaching. Maybe I should take that. It was a good concert because I get to see friends I haven't seen for ages.
After that, I walked with Esther to Bugis train station and then to Raffles Place to Desmond's birthday party at Ascott's. As expected, Jaslyn was late again! When we got there, no one else was there! We were like really punctual! We talked a bit, met Desmond's new bf, Just hanging around basically. Then I saw Melvin, Bryan's ex. Surprisingly, he is another K-Pop fan like Jaslyn! They all are supporting us. They all know we are more than just the bickering and physical.

I am not giving up on you
I am not giving up on us
I love you more than anything in this world
I am sorry we fought
I am genuinely sorry
I am doing everything I can to get you back
I know its not easy but for what's worth
You ARE the love of my life
My one true love
I have did wrong
And I can tell you each and single of it
Each you would only talk to me
This time
It is different
I know it and you know it
Give us this chance that we owed ourselves
To work things together
We have always been trying to work things out alone
But its too much
We have to work it out together
And I want us to work this out together
And after that
We can soar the sky

I should have understood earlier
But I know its not too late
If there's a limit to my life
I rather use it to love you and spend time together forever
Indifference is bad
Quarreling is as bad
I just wanna spend my life loving you
Let's rebuild
We will learn to love better

Forever yours
Baby Raymond

Loving you always
Baby Raymond

No comments: