Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday

Dear Nicholas,

How was your day again? I had a slow day today.
I had a new private student today, he is from Nanyang Polytechnic and he plays the viola. He doesn't really have full potential but he is motivated and I hope he will learn a lot from me.
I went swimming with Nicholas Leow at Jurong Safra after that, we were then chatting about almost everything. From people to friendship, to weather and many more. We had lunch at Jack's place, it was cheap, only $6.50!
I am sorry that I have mistreated you, and I am taking up responsibility at each step.
I love you more than anyone else in this world.
People fight all the time, and when they do, they get nasty, I got nasty.
But at the end of the day, I come back, with more understanding and strength.
And we forgive each other and open our arms to each other again.
I will be waiting for my Monster, my lover, my husband.
The one and only.
Please forgive me and bring me back to your arms.
This time, we will be stronger, and soaring the sky.

Love you forever
Baby Raymond

No comments: