Friday, December 24, 2010

Forever


Looking up the sky
The clouds dancing
Like the memories in waltz
Do you miss me
Walking down every road
The voyage we took
We turned the bricks yellow
We granted the possible
Did you still remember the magic we created
With our hands
We brought so much sparks to life
We made people fly while soaring through skies
We talked to animals while they entrust their hearts to us
I will send a Unicorn
A Pegasus
To bring you back to me
We are the castle
The fortress
The powerful
The beautiful
This is us
Had been and will be
This is our love
This is our story
Our forever after
You
I hold dear to
I can feel you
Every second
And I know you can feel me
Do not run away
Because we are strong
Because we are the yellow bricks
Because we are the magic
Because I love you
Because you love me
Because we love us
And because of the because
We will soar through the heavens this time
Because we are the possible
We are the
Forever.

Loving you
Baby Raymond

No comments: