Sunday, December 19, 2010

My beautiful, Charming, Giving and Loving Monster


Good Morning Monster!

An early post it is.
Nothing much, just to tell you how much I love you
Please don't give up hope
Because we have so much more to give
I know you're hurt and being protective
And Baby has learnt his lesson
Baby is not asking for more
Just one more chance
To let Baby right the mistakes he had committed
Baby just wants to come home to Monster
That's all
Don't stop believing in us
You promised to marry me one day
And we promised forever until after the end of time
We don't promise easily
But when we do
It is then done
Don't run away from Baby
Because Baby will find you down the road
And he will hug Monster so tight
And make sure he doesn't run away from Baby this time
Baby loved the times when they spent in Canberra
And he wants to do that with Monster for the rest of his life
Baby realised that roaming around was stupid
And he just wants to climb into Monster's arms and say
"Goodnight Monster and dream of me!"
You've always told me this, but this time, I am saying it to you
You have no idea how much I love you
Actually, I thought I just loved you
But until then I realised that I love you
I love you
I know home is safe and comfortable
But don't worry
When Monster thinks it is safe to step out
Baby will be waiting
They ask me why?
I say, "Nothing much, just that he is my man. The man that believed in us, the husband that loves me more than anyone can imagine and the soulmate that brings nothing but beauty into Baby's life."
I love you
Please forgive Baby and let me come home

Loving you forever,
Baby Raymond

No comments: