Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A brand new day!

Dear Nicholas,

Hope your day was good! I was so tired yesterday that I slept from evening till now!
I was happy that I got to talk to Adeline on skype earlier this morning! She is doing great in Arizona now, but she says life is boring there, maybe because there's no ocean! She is desperately learning to speak Mandarin because her boyfriend's parents doesn't speak English! And she was swearing that its karma 'cause she dropped the language since 10!
Grace is enjoying herself alone at home, her folks went to Melbourne for a week and she finally gets the rest according to her! I still think its a pity to that she doesn't pursue a career that relates to what she'd learnt. But I guess she's comfortable working in Prudential for now!
And for me, I am finally going to Kranji for lessons from today onwards! I am still going back to Gallop Stable, but just to visit Rina and Sexy Girl because I am sure they miss me alot!
Nicholas came over to my place yesterday and we had a long chat, he told me a lot of things, guided me a few too. I heard from him that Kenny has learned of my status from you. For that, you have my gratitude, it changed him in that perspective alot. The way he views life and death, or life in death etc.
Alright, I am going out for a run now, will talk to you the next day!

With love,
Baby Raymond

No comments: