Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You And Me

You and Me
I have been defensive
Because I fear
Fear that you, my one true love
Might leave me one day
Because I was a liar
But under that skin
I am just a gentle person with so much love I have ever wanted to give to you
Just keeps on giving
Never stopping

You are defensive now
Because you fear
Fear that I, your one true love
Might hurt you again
Because you cannot take the pain any deeper
But under that skin
You know you just love me so much that all you have ever wanted to do is just to spend forever with me
Just keeps on going
Never stopping

You and I
We are just a couple that may have faced more problems than others did
But under that skin
We truthfully, honestly, genuinely and sincerely want to spend eternity together with each other
We love each other so much that sometimes we fight
I know I have made you tired
But now, it's okay
You can rest
'Cause it is my turn to do my part
And so you can lean on me
And I will keep on trying
Till the day that you will bring me home
Because you love me
Because I love you
Because....

You and Me

Just to let you know that
It is true
I could have still choose to lie and be dishonest to people and you
But I chose to step out of it
I choose to be honest and ask myself if I really do love you
And because I do
I am willing to stand, naked in front you
Because I want to
I want to let you know that
I am truly in love with you
And you have imprinted in me
I wouldn't have been a real person now without you
You have always been my strength
My motivation
My inspiration
You are all I have asked for
Because I love you
And there is nothing more than an honest and sincere love that I want to share with you
Because you deserve this
You deserve to see our happiness
You deserve to hear my honesty
You deserve to feel my undying love
You deserve all of me
And I am right here
Honest and faithful
I shall stand
With nothing more I cannot give
With my two feet
I shall stand
And wait for you
My love
My one true and only love
My man
My husband
My soul mate


Loving you forever,
Baby Raymond

No comments: