Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blind day it is...

Dear Monster,

How was your day? Mine was rather rough today. I went to get eye screening.
When I got there, the nurse asked me to get some solution into my eyes every 3-5mins to get them diluted before the X-ray. The first drop was painful! It burnt my eyes, literally. And I had to go on for a few times. After the test, my eyes felt like it was covered with a layer of blurred solution, everything was blur! I then walked out of the clinic and hurried back in because the sun was hurting my eyes a lot! Probably something got to do with the solution, it takes away your natural fluid in your eyes and made them very exposed to UV rays. I was so scared then, I was nauseous and covering eyes while walking. I was 65% blind and I wished I could talk to you on the phone to make me feel better or thinking of holding your hands. Thinking of you alone made it feel better and I braved the piercing sunlight, took a cab and went to teach.
Kendra, my trainer's daughter, she is very annoying today! Everything I got her to do, she refuses. I had a nice conversation with my trainer. We talked about horses, dogs, her children and music.
After that, I went home and I called up AFA and I am gonna volunteer for them! I hope I can use the strength I got from you and my best friends and give the people with HIV a home in spirit from me. You all have given me strength, and I will put thisin to good use!
In the evening, I brought Junior down while cycling. It was fun, he was running in front of me while I was taking my pace. Went to Pei Ying's place and helped her pack her room and tidy things up.
I was glad that I met up with the girls last night, from that, I realise they each have their deepest sorrows that they don't share to others except me. And I am gonna use this 'new' strength of mine to heal them.
You are in my heart and I see you.

Loving you, truly
Baby Raymond

No comments: