Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Today, I went out with Nic(Pooh Bear) for movie. We watched Requiem and it was not bad. Afterwards, we went to Esplanade to get the pipa. Apparently Qing Lun and company saw me and they told Wei Kang that I looked so differently now. Then we walked our way to Tedd's place which is at Shangri-La Apartments, that's like cityhall to bugis?! Crazy I tell you( Nicholas Ho I will strangle you I swear), but he was nice to help me carry for a short while. We got there and met up with many people from here and there(too many people and too long story, most importantly, I'm too tired to type too long) And for who I know Lelandra from the 1st season of Singapore Idol was there. And Tedd wanted me to accompaniment with her on the pipa. Like some instant impromptu test, haha. Oh well..she sings real good and it was fun. In the end, we chatted till late and had supper having chicken rice. I really can't recgonise them. I only remember their names. Like, Weiqing?Song Ming, John, Kelvin, Richard, Karl???, Maple?, Cindy, Daniel, Champ, Lelandra and her sister, Tedd's parents, Gavin and I can't remember the others. Nicholas went off before me, he deserted me! Kidding. I'm too tired and I'm making my blog sounds boring. I should stop here.

No comments: