Monday, February 05, 2007

Out of a sudden?

Met up with a friend of mine yesterday. Oh my, I haven't seen him for more than half a year! Time does flies, we had 'tea session' and chatted for very long at some coffee house. Nothing big actually, just catching up with each other. And, he's getting married....sounds sudden to me, But, ya he's getting married in June. Congrats to him, and be sure to invite me! Haha. Few days back, I went out with Samantha, this old friend of mine that I hadn't meet for 4 entire years! She is this friend of mine since primary school. A nice friend, but wasn't that nice when we were younger, haha. Oh, did I mention her birthday falls on the same as mine? Nice isn't it? Haha. Anyway, we went Moon River for lunch, caught up with each other. Went Esplanade and settled down in Boat Quay's coffee bean. Sat that and talked about religous and the Pastors that.....Anyway, just felt like blogging suddenly, so this is just a stupid entry. Meeting Nicholas for movie later. Still considering whether should I turn up Tedd's BBQ. Wei Kang, please pass a playable pipa later, I need it for rehearsal.

No comments: