Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh Well...

In life, we always have our up and downs. Today I just happen to have my downs and I'm just quiet today. Not the keeping mum kinda quiet but the mentally shut down quiet. And ya, I am just random in thoughts today and...I'm out of stuffs to say already. My student, Emaline and I went to Synwin to get her old gross strings changed today. I actually wanted her to get Pirastrio Gold cause her violin suits more to the kinda tension and tone quality etc but its rather ex for her to get that. So in the end, we got the Dominant string. Not saying that its no good, but always the same set of strings..boring! I tried the $1860 violin that was placed on the desk a boy tried earlier on and I don't think it sounded anywhere near a $2000 should sound like. Seriously, its bright yet alittle too sharp. The strings on it are good cause they are Pirastrio tonica strings but the violin is like...BURN IT! Synwin has good violin/viola, real good ones. But you really have to know to choose it yourself or at least with you teacher and not just stupidly believe into everything the salesperson tells you although its true he plays violin well too, but he can't decide your playing. Anyway, people that really wanna know how many REAL good violins in Synwin, there's only 5 REAL good ones. After which, I headed NAC, had some business with them and Emaline went on a 'Cross Hunt'. We were literally looking for nice yet simple looking kinda cross pendants and stuffs. And we talked about Pastor Prince and the head pastor of City Harvest, all I can say is, they are not righteous at all. At least not from the inside. Somehow I felt that their 'good deeds' don't really come right from the bottom of their heart. I think they are really the people that brings down faith or rather, leading the real righteous ones into the wrong mentality. Ok, enough of that. More of it and I think I might get killed by the followers( to think that I'm joining New Creation's Music Ministry as a violinist, I am starting to regret it. After learning that fact of how these head pastors are from the inside, I don't really see the reason playing music in such Churches as music becomes stained with spots and still ongoing. Maybe I just have to play music like how I think music should be in the Ministry to influence people and make them remember what faith, believe and purity really is? Who knows. God bless) We had had dinner later on at fountain foodcourt and I had chicken cutlet curry rice. Qian Wen you guessed it wrongly, haaha. But I did went to toilet right after my meal. Oh well, we didn't talk much during dinner( I don't really like to talk while having meals). After that Emaline and I went shopping...No, its Emaline that went shopping non stop and I hadn't had the chance to really shop what I want to(I'm not your boyfriend, I want my own shopping too so don't...Nevermind)
Went home after that, and my dog shit on the floor. I had to clean it and I'm use to it. Nicholas smsed me about being fat and doing hula hoops, haha! He's a cute boy la. He calls me a Dnomyar. Like WOW..That's mostly it. My quiet day...doesn't seem that quiet after all eh. But it really is one the quietest day in a few months.

No comments: