Tuesday, February 20, 2007

「霧笛荘のテーマ」港の見える部屋

Its the 3rd day of Lunar New Year, I'm just feeling tired and very sleepy. The mahjong session gave me like **** last night. My family and I had a little time of our own, we went Ikea together to do furnitiure shopping. I bought a side table that cost only 8bucks, a head lamp, two wall shelves and a quilt. Yesterday's gig was kind of terrible, I got there at early 10 and they only started at 1! Visited my four aunts at aljunied, my sis's mother-in-law, my another aunt, and I went back after that to start my mahjong. Its damn hard to 'Hu' thirteen odds when 1 of them only knows how to 'Hu' the basic kind(yawnz). After my friends left, I went online to chat and ended up chatting on thne phone. And today I will be having another gig and I hope I'm being well payed(=. And I'm supppose to prepare now and leave house soon, but I'm still blogging. I find Lunar New Year getting more and more boring. Or rather, meaningless....Nevermind. Sometimes I just wonder when people says tomorrow is a new day, but what if tomorrow will never come. You're locked within time, chained by dimension. What you see might be nothing but mere hallucination. When yes and no makes no difference. When two becomes one. When emptiness equals to heavy loaded. Its just a random thought. So happy Luner New Year everyone!

No comments: