Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My daily lives

Chinese New Year this year was rather boring. On Sunday, I met a friend of mine that came down from San Francisco, we had lunch together and ended up bitching about catholicism(no offense) 'cause he use to be a catholic but he thinks its almost nonsense being one so he's an athiest now. We had a couple of hours hanging in Starbuck taking nonsense and we bid goodbye as I still have something else to attend to.Later, I went to my friend's place to give comments on her student's playing. She played rather....gross, haha. I did my best in correcting her. Not bad, work hard! Afterwards, I went to my own student, Emaline's place and I hate it! Her cat is crazy, she hisses at everyone! I have to run into her room while Emaline locks her in the kitchen. I went to provoke her after she was locked in, she attmepted to ponuce on me but a glass sliding door was in the way! I rock, haha! When I was about to leave, Emaline got her out! I was like, what the? I ran as fast as i could to the door, got my shoes and stepped out of her house. Stupid cat!( She scratched me before, thats why she sucks!) Later on, I went home to rest and wait for people to come my house for visiting. Oh, I bought new stuffs from Ikea again myself. I bought four frames of different sizes and framed the picutres taken from Paris. They are nice! I'm so slow at blogging nowadays. Oh well, this Thursday is my medical screening. I called Major Tay in the afternoon to remind him about my enlistment, haha. That's all. -Close book-

No comments: