Friday, February 24, 2006

DreamsII..

I had a dream yesterday..:

I was walking alone by the bay silently...

I heard a voice from somewhere...

A familiar voice...

That voice i missed alot...

I began to follow after that voice...

I ran everywhere to search for it...

From place to place...

Places where I first heard this voice...

To places where I last got abandoned by it...

But I can't seem to reach it...

I was scared..

Terrified...

Helpless...

Am I really being abandoned?...

I cried...

I can't find you...

The sunsets...

I walked back to the bay helplessly...

I heard that voice again...

Then I saw a man's figure...

I took a step closer...

I saw...you...

I burst into tears...

Hugged you..

You never left me...

Ever since before...

I was speechless...

Please...

Don't ever leave me again...

I will never want to leave you again...

No comments: