Thursday, December 01, 2005

What A Day

Last night after my syco reseating exams,

I went out with my friend, grace..

We went to Billy Bompers..

I oredered roast chicken but i kinda regretted it...

Cos' its simply hard to slice!..

Grace ordered my fav., Airlion Steak!!!

At first she was still thinking how well she wanted the beef to be done..

Then i told the waitress to give her RAW!..wahaha

But overall the meal was nice...

We bitched and gossip alot of people in our K1, K2 and primary school days!

Then sitting opposite us,

There is this American professional guitarist...

He kept staring at my pipa wondering whats that...

And i explained to him in detailed..

He was amzed and felt EXTREMELY strange about pipa..

Especially its tuning..[A E D A]

So i replied him..

'Its weird, but it sure rocks!!!'

When we are about to leave,

A lady came to me and gave me a $5.00 voucher for billy bompers

And i was like..co0l!..

The U.P. for dinner was $43.00+++

But in the end..it turned out to be $38.77!!!

Which means we are payin less than $20 each!!..

I rock~

Thats not all, afterwards

They have a lucky draw thing..

Grace and I each drew one..

And i got myself a meal with shake at only $5.00!!!

I rock man!!!

Haha..after the dinner,

Grace and I went to food junction and I ordered a pure lemon juice..

No dilution in it...No added sugar nor water..NOTHING..

They say its sour..But i never felt that sourness at all..

And those stall owner always give me that look as if I'm taking in some sulphate acid

Or something worse?!

While walking around..

I saw someone the least i would ever expect to see

Melissa!!!My primary rock buddy

She rocks man!!!...

She was the joker of PRPS...

I lost contact with her..

And who would know that I'm the FIRST to reached among the others!

Today was definately my day!!wahaha

Its been quite awhile since i ever felt like this...

But ...after all happy occasions..

I will still be back to square one eventually..

Maybe i really cannot survive without you by my side..

Maybe I'm being too bastard or whatever..

Why did you just leave me suddenly...

I still can't get over it...

I can’t believe -- a month ago

I was alone -- I didn’t know you

I hadn't seen, or heard your name

And even now, I’m so amazed it's like a dream

It's like a rainbow, it's like the rain

Some things are the way they are

And words just can’t explain

I never saw blue like that before

Across the sky, around the world

And just like a dream

You left me with no thoughts

I ...am feeling really very

Terrible, seriously in pain..

Dell'Amore Non Si Sa

No comments: