Saturday, December 24, 2005

Questions

Its Christmas Eve...

Again, I'm having tons of blahx3 going round in my head...

Sometimes...maybe most of the times...

People that seems to be rather close to you...

Are they there by your side to go through up and down with you?..

Or are they there by your side to understand you, then tell off all your secrets and things you ever said to anyone/everyone in order to make you feel embarrassed in front of others?..

Or even make use of you..e.g. being close to you so when he/she is in trouble but when you're in trouble, he/she just happen to be missing?...

That's not the end, some of 'em are being close to you just to show others that how caring he/she could be when you yourself knows how much she even bothers about you..

I'm feeling like that 'cause these possibilities/facts are happening on me...

I have my reasons not to name those out..

But if you people know who you are...

Then jolly well change for the sake of friendship...

Or you can just simply leave me alone and go away..

Don't tell me sorry..

Not because a good friend never should say sorry to the other...

But saying sorry now doesn't make any difference..

The main purpose for apologising is to make the victim feel less hurt...

And allowing the culprit/s to feel less guilty...

If that's the case, then why commit such fatal 'crime' to your good friend/buddy?...


Of course I don't exclude myself...

At least..I never do such things to my good friends/buddies..

At the end, I always end up speechless..

Why?..

'Cause I'm not one that will go and wake those that have mistreated me to wake up..

I'm not that sort of 'saint'..

They will cherish and treasure this relationship ONLY if they find out and realise it themselves..

That's all for today ..

-Merry Christmas- ......................in advanced=)

No comments: