Saturday, December 31, 2005

Phoebia

Yay..today, or rather yesterday[due to the time] is one of my happiest day in my life..

I went out with my primary school friends..Melissa, all time favourite!!! Yan Min, good friend always...Evelyn, quiet as ever....Pamela, always hitting me:S...Yong Quan, as steady as ever...Clifton, still taller than me:(....
We went seoul garden to eat!!...i ate alot...Melissa claiming that she ate alot and is full end up eating lotsa stuff with me...We talked alot..About things in the present and during pri school life..
Yong Quan is still as deaf as ever...he can't seem to realise that we are calling, machiam like in his own lala land..Pamela...nothing much changed...Yan Min very random..VERY...We were talking about what form molecues and atoms...she replied as saying molecue is bigger than atoms...like HUH?!..doesn't relate to our topic AT ALL!!!...Clifton..eh...I don't really wanna say it..but hope you get your 'inproper' *** checked..talling ya for the sake of a friend since young;)...
Me..Melissa say I'm still like a chatterbox..well, if you didn't realise[i doubt you do] i only talk much with you guys as I feel much more closer to you guys than my Secondary friends..Others see me as a 'foolstop guy'..i always end the topic[-_-]...Haha..
After dinner, we intended to watch movie..but all the movies were left with front seats!!![tragedy:'(]..But we ended up taking a train back home..On the journey back..we talk quite alot of things...like believing in after life, gods, religion...Basically..it is about our feelings towards death...When we reached Pasir Ris, other than Yong Quan and Clifton, the rest of us when Mac to have a rest..And I'm still hungry!!..i bought fries to eat..Evelyn bought drink..Awhile later, we took Bus 3 home...Ended up chatting conference talking about how stupid gangsters are..and how disgusting to do m*st*r*a**o* in the cinema and *r*l *e* in the toilet!!!!...And this is my day...What a day to spend off with my old mates...I love ya guys:D...

Your eyes were so promising, yet so contradicting..

I always wait silently for your return..

And finally, you are back...

But I find myself afraid to see you..


Maybe is due to the period of time..

That cause this phoebia..

Maybe I need time to get back to square one...

I know must do it..

As I love you...

Your eyes..

Your voice..

My feelings towards you...

Its totally undescribable...

Perhaps, this is what love is...

At least to me..

It is like what it seems to be...

No comments: