Thursday, January 06, 2011

You are...

You are
A very intelligent
A very capable
A very charming
A very handsome man
You will succeed in every thing you do
And people will be lining up to you
They are probably doing it now already
And it's good for you
What am I to say anything right?
I am just an ordinary person
That got in your way
That may have
In a way
Helped you find love
Aside the anger
Sadness
I helped you find love
Love that you least expect it to come

I am nothing more than ordinary person
Unlike you
You have everything you want
And you will never lose
You always win
I don't mind losing
Because I need you more than you ever needed me
And I guess that's okay
That you will never know

You are an amazing person
And
I am
Nothing but an ordinary person

You are always my husband
That loves me deeply
And
I am always the baby
That never stop loving you

Forever yours,
Baby Raymond

No comments: