Sunday, January 02, 2011

Love

Love
It's so easy to fall in love
But how many finally understood the meaning of love
I was one
That failed to understand love
I failed myself so badly
That I finally understood love
And now
You my love
Are gone
Many people come to me
Claimed their love for me
But who really understood
What love was like
For me
For you
For us
If only they understood
They would know
That they are nothing compared to you
If only you knew
You would have understood
That I meant no harm
If only I was truthful to myself
I would have made you notice
How much I love you

I love you
It is something
That I tell you everyday
You might not hear it
But it's okay
Because I love you
And I will always love you
You might never know
But it will be fine
Because you're my forever
And I will always be your husband
One life time
There can only be
One soul mate
Lover
Husband
And
You are my
Soul mate
Lover
Husband
You may never know
But I am always yours

Forever,
Baby Raymond

No comments: