Monday, March 24, 2008

My love for him

Thousands of years
Human lived through their own
A year passed
How did we define
In his land
Trees whisper
Wind talk
That thousands of years have passed us
From the great within he left us
The rebirthed phoenix
The great cat
Sons of Adam
Daughters of Eve
Bestowed with benevolence
Promised us with his faith
We no longer belonged to us
As we are for one
For the great clear sky of heaven's north gate
Angels dancing with the wind
Mermaids flowing with the fishes
Fauns humming the lullaby
All of them
Back onto this mortal land once again
Light came back on us
Clouds
Sun
Ocean
The deep magic
With his son's words
Here we are
Onto this garden was once forbidden
Now
It is forgiven
The love with all embrace
Come back to me
My love ones
Shall I bethroned you
With the greatest glory
The fair
The just
The gentle
The valiant
Most of all
The purity
With these all
I shall have you
All of you back to my arms
Once again
The verdict has been written
Under his witness
Within his heart
For we are all one
One and for all we shall be


::Dedication of Easter::

No comments: