Saturday, March 22, 2008

Legend

In a land of no return
Time was not accepted within
Clouds were beneath step of paths
There once lived a queen
Windefelle
Beautiful as the angel's hymn
Elegant as the water flow
Lived by her gracefulness
The creatures of God's bestow
Angels of north heaven
There I was
In this land where Virgo brought me to
Looking upon the great warmth
I saw Windefelle
Her benevolence got me into peace
Here she came to me
Giving me three promises
"Dimmest and youngest star as he could be, will he be your most faithful guardian that protects you from absolute darkness"
"Heart of fire, though faint yet enough to keep you warm and be loved"
Last but not least
"The 'Meramenoid's Lullaby' I give to you shall protect you from all darklings from within and the faith we both remembered with the promise upon God's witness thousand years ago"
The three promises
Never shall I be disturbed

No comments: