Monday, October 24, 2005

Fated to be

Guess i'm lost again..

I get depress easily..maybe?

Sometimes..

I tell people certain things or problems about me...

Doesn't mean that i am in need for help..

I just wanna voice out myself...

I just need someone to listen...

I don't need advices 'cause eventually i will still follow myself..

I know some of them are really trying to help me..

But i just can't..

Maybe what i really want to see is that there will be this person...

He/she will stand on my side and tel me to go for it...

Don't give the person i loved so deeply up so easily...

No matter how long i have to wait, i will..

Till now, there isn't anyone that told me something like this...

What i only get is...

Give that person up..

That person is not worth for me to do so much...

I just don't understand...

How do you know that person doesn't worth that much to me...

Sigh...

I am just fated to be like this..

In this pathetic state i'm in...

I hope you know who i'm referring to..

Or maybe you don't know i truly loves you...

Well...

I guessed you already knew it long ago...

I'm just a piece of crap...

No comments: