Monday, July 04, 2011

Sun and Moon





As the night closes in
Like the curtains closes from a concert
People start to leave
One by one
When they go
I see the stage lights dim
Like the stars
Shimmering faintly
But I know I always have you
Like the dark sky
The moon is always there
Whether raining or clear
You promise to always be there for me

Morning arises
And when the clouds shades the earth
People start to walk the streets
Looking everywhere
I couldn't seem to find you
My heart cries for you
And your ray of light
Shines through the cloud
Just like the Sun
I remember your smile
Your laugh
Your warmth
Your embrace

Promise to never let me go
That we are forever
Until after the end of time
How can I ever miss you in my life
For you are the one
The one and only
Never to leave me
You are my Sun and my Moon

I know one day
We will never go apart ever again

Forever love,
Baby Raymond

No comments: