Monday, July 27, 2009

Mesaage for you; always loved

This day
We have decided to walk
Our own individual paths
You have always been
So beautiful
So tolerant
So charming
How you dazzled me
How you touched me
How you loved me
With no boundaries
The kneeling down by the garden
Surprising me by my doorstep
The hundred roses
Although we can't be one
But I want you to know
That I have never love you any lesser
Than how much you loved me
Give me the strength
To see you grow beautifully
As I will to
At least we both know
That we have loved each other
So deeply
So truthfully
So wholeheartedly
And I want you to know that
That no one had ever
Loved me like you did
All and all
I want you
To remember me this way



You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks m heart
To know you'll be so far apart
I love you
Too much to make you stay
Baby fly away

No comments: