Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fear

When you first saw me
I was cold and pricked
But you always looked at me
The love you gave to me
Troubled as I am
I am scared
I am afraid
That you will leave me
Some day
One day
I cried
I cry
I feel alone
I feel helpless
How can I let you know
I am more than the smile and laughter you see each day
Everyday I see you
I treasure them
Though my heart cries a few
I want to be happy around you
At time
I would think inside me
Maybe to see you less
May I feel more at ease
No it doesn't feel any better
Not seeing you
Shall I be the one for you
I am hereby
Overwhelmed by fear

3 comments:

KShanez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KShanez said...

embrace the fear
don't fight the feeling
surrender it
to the One who knows you best
many gifts He gave to you
a heart
with plenty of love
a life
to live wholeheartedly
more than anything
i could ever give you
but one thing i do promise
my heart
i have already given
my spirit
entwined with yours
the fear is always there
but it will never win
cos i believe in Him
and i trust
in the things He has planned for us
never to be given up
these memories that we cherish
so deeply and so meaningfully
create a steadfast spirit
renew these doubtful thoughts
restore this fearful heart
He knows
I know
that I still do love you so. :)

KShanez said...

oh... by the way... the first comment was removed cos i had to correct some grammatical errors. :x

love you baby. kisses.