Monday, July 17, 2006

Nil

Met up with Alvin recently , an old friend of mine. Had a very good chat with him at his place. He loves my new pierced ear. He said now i look so hot, he might as well fall in love with me. I kept quiet. His mom still makes superb dumplings for me!=p..He said I live for one purpose, to play music. I said he live for a purpose, to enjoy life, haha...Alvin is right, he says that I am awake, yet I dream. True...Maybe I really live for one purpose, but to play music?-definately not my first perspective..Awake to see you, dream to see magic. That's what he said.
Going to JB for a small invited rectial at a certain high school this coming Wednesday with Mei Lin and Jerad, the pianist and cellist. Performing Mozart's I-Allegro Con Spirito, II-Andante Con Espressione and III-Rondo: Allegro. After the recital, they are most probably gonna head home*Both are malaysians* and I will most likely go further like central of M'sia for a little vacation myself. Francis complains that he can't go..oh well..another time i guess... If he awakens from his dreams, everything will stop moving forward. -Dreaming from reality, awakening from his dreams-

No comments: