Friday, June 23, 2006

1000 Words

Days passing by, still thinking of you. Of those words you told me, the days where you spent with me, the event we took togther. Without you, everything around me seems to quiet down alot. Or maybe I can't hear much. There are many places i wanted to go with you, to do with you. Changes are not to be made, I'm still gonna go to those places. But alone. I saw the beautiful sunset again this evening. I remembered your smile. Your eyes. Your voice. The Hymn of J'saed. You are the one whom thy seek. For whose heart thy seeks shall be settled down securely by thee. Flying at will or not. I will turn myself becoming your sacrification. With the string tying you up I shall be the blade that will help you free. At your will to fly i shall become your prey as you would never worry about hunger. -Just For You.-

No comments: