Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sorry to Weiling

Sometimes..people shouldn't believed in gossips too much

Sadly, i did it..i actually believed the gossip and kept it on going..

Maybe i'm just too dumb to actually join in the 'trend' and gossiped around..

I'm glad that she forgaved me...

But still..i would be guilty...

I had the choice not to listen to the gossip and totally forget about it..

But i did not..

Instead, i go on with it..

Maybe i should just keep away from such stuffs...

Or maybe people should just abandon me and leave me alone...

Maybe this will do others good...

I just hope that i did not hurt her too deeply...

Through this blog, i here by a an official apologisation to

Weiling...

I'm sorry for what i had done to you...

I don't know whether you know who is the one that let me knew all this...

But if you really do know who..

Please don't hate that person..

I'm actually at no right to ask for anything..

But..please don't hate that person...

No comments: