Thursday, September 15, 2005

You...

Its been a long time since i felt this again...
Is it that I still could not let it go...
Is it that I still could not face reality...
I felt as if I'm greatly under pressure...
I wish you could hear my pain and sorrow...
People say ending lives is an act of stupidity...
Perhaps to me...
Its a kind of realease...
Seeing you makes me feel heavenly...
Seeing you makes me feel living hell...
I really wish to tell everyone who you are...
But I can't...
I just can't...
At least for your sake...
Secretly I looked at you with nobody's notice...
My heart is as if it got stabbed...
Stabbed by countless numbers of sharp objects...
I even dreamt of you few days ago...
I felt even more painful...
Is it just my depression...
Maybe yes...
I would assume so...
For others I may not know...
But I will...
I will wait for you...
Be it twenty years or thirty years...
I will wait for you...

No comments: