Saturday, November 13, 2004

[nO cOmMeNtS]

I HATE MYSELF

Most people around me suck

Sometimes things make me wonder whether do i really need friend

Or rather what does a friend means to me

I hate friends

I hate human

I hate myself

I hate everyone

I love friends

I love human

I love everyone

Still I hate myself

Music is my everything

Also my one and only destructive weapon

Studies can be a stress to people

Love is a stress to me

Life is stress to me

I cried in my heart

Laughed outside me

Coldblooded is the real me

But i will never forget you

You really make me feel that i have reason to live to wait for you

I will wait for you

You until the very end of my life

There is nothing more i can say about u

You are to a perfect combination of god's creation

Upon a hundred I will grade u none

You are more than anything to be graded

I can only say it deeply and truthfully from my heart

I Love You

D**r*c

To my true best friends to me

Even if u think u are not my best friends

Or you don't think i am your best friend

Weikang Ying Sian Marie Agatha Pei Fang Ying Ying Michelle Mavin Edwin YiTing

No comments: